21 July 2021 • 10:00 – 17:00hrs
22 July 2021 • 09:00 – 17:00hrs
23 July 2021 • 09:00 – 16:00hrs
11:30 – 12:00
12:00 – 12:30
15:00 – 15:30
15:30 – 16:00
How to setting Gain Structure for audio DSP is really important to enhance audio gain of room especially face to multitudinous input sources like analog, AoIP and USB soundcard etc.
What is a MicroLED? Compared with LCD and OLED, what are its advantages and disadvantages? What impact will it have on the future of the display industry? This sharing will answer all your questions.
10:00 – 10:30
10:30 – 11:00
11:30 – 12:00
11:30 – 12:00
12:20 – 12:50
Since the early 1980s, Ethernet has emerged as the mainstream networking technology for local area networks amongst numerous alternatives. Ethernet solutions have been upgraded from the 10M network to the current 10-Gigabit network within a short period of 40 years. However, the AV industry, in the same span of time, has tried to evolve in all directions at once, we love doing things our own way and can’t ever seem to agree on a single standard! Specifically, the construction standards of meeting rooms are so diverse that it is difficult to follow. To be fair, there indeed exists different use cases for different clients, the basic functions need to vary to some degree. But we can still find some rules from the various applications and specify some corresponding standards.
1. Product standardization, based on the owner’s customization requirements for the system, formulate corresponding equipment parameter standards.
2. Design standardization, based on the designated equipment, scientifically and reasonably carry out the system design.
3. Commissioning standardization, based on correct design, construction in accordance with standard installation and commissioning procedures, so as to achieve a consistent experience in the entire system.
4. Service standardization, requires that the intelligent management platform not only implement the intelligent control and management of the entire system, but also provide the full support for the early and late stages of operation and maintenance.
Since the epidemic began, telecommuting has taken over as our main way to work. During the now too frequent virtual meetings, we often hear ambiguity in our colleagues’ voices. Sometimes we hear our own echo, or perhaps when we speak, the other party will immediately experience a lag or freeze in audio. All these phenomena are related to a key technology called AEC, acoustic echo cancellation. Let’s learn about AEC, the core technology of remote meetings.
1. Learn basic principle of AEC
2. Learn how NLP works in the AEC module
3. Share a few real projects with AEC